Tuesday, February 16, 2010

TWD: My Best Chocolate Chip Cookie




This is the second time for me to participate in the Tuesdays with Dorie challenge.  I was more than happy to make this recipe as I am always looking for the perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie.  I thought this cookie was very very good.  I used 6 ounces chopped Ghiradelli Chocolate(bittersweet) and 6 ounces of Ghiradelli bittersweet chocolate chips.  Also, I melted the butter prior to mixing in the sugar.  I find this method the easiest and quickest way to make cookies because doing it this way you don't even have to bring out the mixer.  I will definitely make these again.  But I will also continue to be on the look out for great Chocolate Chip Cookie recipes.  As I try new ones, I will share them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment