Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My new Mountain Cottage Renovation Project

Yes I know it is a mobile home, but we have big plans for it! And, when we are finished it, hopefully it will not look like a mobile home.  It is 14X60 and has 2 bedrooms and one bath.  It is only 5 minutes from Downtown Gatlinburg,TN and I believe in the winter we will have a beautiful view.  I have always wanted a cabin in the Smoky Mountains and we got this for such a great price, we figured we would grab it while we could and with a little work, make it look like a totally different place.  It is private and in a great location.  There is even an original log cabin on the property.  It needs some work because it is falling down, but my husband has already said that he can fix it up.
Some really big rocks along the driveway!



Also, there is a beautiful creek about a mile away that is perfect for picnic's and wading.

Here are a few photo's of the inside of the mobile home. It does need some work but it is really not too bad right now.


Well this is what is keeping me busy these days!  If anyone has any great ideas, please share them with me! I will keep our progress posted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment