Friday, April 8, 2011

Sugar Baby By Gesine Bullock-Prado

;Sugar Baby: Confections, Candies, Cakes & Other Delicious Recipes for Cooking with SugarSugar Baby: Confections, Candies, Cakes & Other Delicious Recipes for Cooking with Sugar by Gesine Bullock-Prado
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been patiently waiting for this book and now that it is hear I realize that it was worth the wait!  I want to make every recipe in this one!  The structure is different from her first book, in that it does not weave the recipes into a story. Most of the  the recipes can be made on top of your stove and they all include my favorite ingredient-Sugar!  Also, there are many photos of Gesine and photos of all of the finished recipes.  I plan to make all of the recipes, but I am going to start with the Rock Candy, G's Gelee Shots (made with champagne), Vanilla Pastry Cream, Perfect Passion Fruit Parfait, Vanilla Pecan Swirl Tea Cake, and Cotton Candy!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment