Sunday, April 11, 2010

Confection's of a Closet Master Baker-Golden Eggs

I know that I had promised to post this yesterday, and I had every intention of doing so, but that didn't work out.  This is the first recipe in the book and in my opinion it was a great one to start out with. Gesine (pronounced Geh-see-neh) called this a magic recipe and I agree with her, it is magic in that it tastes like a fried doughnut while it is not fried, it is baked. They have my favorite spice in them-nutmeg, 5 eggs and a lot of butter. This recipe alone is worth the price of the book, but I can tell you that the rest of the recipes look to be as good a this one.  I look forward to making them all.  If you buy the book, make sure you read the story that leads up to each recipe, you will be glad you did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment