Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back from NYC and oh so tired!

Hello Everyone! I am back from a trip to NYC and I have so much to share.  It is going to take me a few more days to get my stuff together, but I will be telling you all about it very soon.  Among my favorite things I did was to take a Class on Food Photography with Lou Manna.  You can find a link to his blog in the side bar.  If you have an interest in this subject, I highly suggest that you look him up  I learned so much in one day and can't wait to start putting some of the new knowledge into action.  I have ordered lights, mirrors and a light meter.  I hope that you will be able to see a huge difference in my photography very soon.  Lou is great and I hope to take other classes from him in the near future. Also, I ate some wonderful things and will  be sharing all of those wonderful things with you and I took lots and lots of photo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment